About Computer Department
The department is growing into a competent department with state of the art computing facilities, and dedicated ,experienced faculty. The goal of the department is to establish state of art computing environment to develop competent computer engineers with the spirit of professionalism and responsible citizens. We encourage our students & faculties to involve in research activities & innovative projects.
|Name of Course
||Diploma in Computer Engineering
|Year of Establishment
||Ist Shift – 1998
|No. of Faculties
||Teaching - 12, Non Teaching 06
||9.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Excellence in Computer Engineering Education for providing services to the Industry and
Develop technically sound Computer Engineers by providing required infrastructure for
professional growth and life long learning, with emphasis on technical knowledge and ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 : Pursue higher education or entrepreneurship.
- PEO2 : Excel in professional career and apply the principles of Computer Engineering to identify and solve real world problems.
- PEO3 : Develop a positive attitude towards lifelong learning with ethics and soft skills.
Key Features of Department
- Highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Fully equipped and well furnished labs.
- Excellent infrastructure.
- Internet & Library facility to students.
- Fully ventilated class rooms with projector facility.
- Centralized Computer network for campus.
- Industrial Visit and Expert Lectures are arranged regularly.
- Participation of staff in various MSBTE activities.
- Department is NBA Accredited.
- Department is ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified.
- Excellent Remark by EMC.
- Consistent Excellent Results.