DISCIPLINE & RULES
Discipline & Rules of our
polytechnic college in pune.
- Uniform as prescribed by the institute is compulsory for all the students.
- As specified in MSBTE rule O-G4-1, minimum 75% attendance is compulsory for each subject. Student having attendance less than 75% shall not be eligible for MSBTE Exam.
- Every student must complete prescribed term work as per the completion schedule fixed by the institute.
- Periodic tests are compulsory and conducted as prescribed in the curriculum. Marks secured by candidate in these regular tests are considered for sessional marks.
- Students must be punctual in attending theory lectures & practical's.
- Student coming late to classes will be marked absent.
- Student must strictly observe the term work completion schedule. Marks will be deducted for late completion of term work.
- Student must maintain silence & strict discipline within & outside classroom, workshop, library, laboratories & at all other areas of campus.
- Student must have their identity card while they are in college campus.
- Any act on part of student causing damages to cleanliness of any part of campus will be charged with heavy fine.
- Indecent and rude behavior with any employee of polytechnic will be viewed seriously.
- Religious festival like Holi, Dahi Handi, etc will not be permitted in college campus.
- Students should not litter in corridors & should not disturb others.
- Students must take care of all their belongings like calculator, vehicles, instruments etc. the polytechnic will not be responsible for any loss.
- Any material given to students during practical shall be property of polytechnic.
- Student shall handle all laboratory instruments & equipments with due care. Any loss/damages caused to institute property by students will be recovered from students.
- Students must read notices displayed on notice board of institute.