About Computer Department
The department is growing into a competent department with state of the art computing facilities, and dedicated ,experienced faculty. The goal of the department is to establish state of art computing environment to develop competent computer engineers with the spirit of professionalism and responsible citizens. We encourage our students & faculties to involve in research activities & innovative projects.
|Name of Course
||Diploma in Computer Engineering
|Year of Establishment
||Ist Shift – 1998,
IInd Shift --2012
|No. of Faculties
||Teaching - 12, Non Teaching 06
||Ist shift – 8.00am to 3.30pm, IInd shift – 12.00PM to 07.00pm
To be attentive in the matter of advancements in technology and to offer Computer Engineering Program that will be recognized as a high performing employee/self-employer providing technology excellence that advances learning in alignment with industry and profession.
Mission of Department is:
- To develop technically competent Computer Engineers.
- To encourage students for higher education, self employment and entrepreneurship
- To provide excellent teaching and learning facilities.
- To nurture them as good individuals and responsible citizens
Key Features of Department
- Highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Fully equipped and well furnished labs.
- Excellent infrastructure.
- Internet & Library facility to students.
- Fully ventilated class rooms with projector facility.
- Centralized Computer network for campus.
- Industrial Visit and Expert Lectures are arranged regularly.
- Participation of staff in various MSBTE activities.
- Department is ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified.
- Excellent Remark by EMC.
- Consistent Excellent Results.